This year I'm going for it. I'm going to stop waiting for the perfect time. There is no time like the present. So here are my plans. The numbers have no meaning it is just as I remember them.
1. Write and send in a completed novel to a publisher.
2. Purge my stash and frog all projects that I'm never going to finish.
3. When I finish a project, I can only buy the amount of yardage used in that project. Gifts do not count.
4. Try to spin at least 15 minutes a day.
5. Pick out and start Christmas presents by no later than May this year.
6. Try natural dyeing.
7. Design and knit a cabled cardigan and plan a fair isle cardigan for next year.
Wow that's a lot and I think I will stop now. Be back next month with a status update.