Sunday, January 14, 2018
This year 2018 I'm fully embracing my creative side. I'm starting with writing everyday even if it's only ten words. I'm also going to step out on the knitting design front and put some designs on Ravelry. Of course I'm going to have to finish some designs and write the pattern but hey that's what goals are for 😊. I plan to track everything in my bullet journal and update my cyber friends every week.
Saturday, March 11, 2017
I'm seem to thrive on pressure. Early Friday morning around 1:30 I was feverishly binding off my Eva sweater. The first project to lure me back to knitting with mohair again after my trying first attempts with it while knitting the Kiri shawl. It is a beautiful creamy white creation that I plan to wear tonight. I wanted to get it done in time for the show on Friday afternoon which I did but next year I will do better.
Monday, October 31, 2016
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Friday, February 20, 2015
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
My theme for the New Year is: Swing for the fences!
This year I'm going for it. I'm going to stop waiting for the perfect time. There is no time like the present. So here are my plans. The numbers have no meaning it is just as I remember them.
1. Write and send in a completed novel to a publisher.
2. Purge my stash and frog all projects that I'm never going to finish.
3. When I finish a project, I can only buy the amount of yardage used in that project. Gifts do not count.
4. Try to spin at least 15 minutes a day.
5. Pick out and start Christmas presents by no later than May this year.
6. Try natural dyeing.
7. Design and knit a cabled cardigan and plan a fair isle cardigan for next year.
Wow that's a lot and I think I will stop now. Be back next month with a status update.