Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hogsmeade,

I'm a first year so I'm not allowed to go. Shh! don't tell anyone but I put on my invisibility shawl and headed out anyway. My roomies had already gone ahead but I followed them at a discreet distance. I went everywhere they went enjoying myself immensely. Things got a little hairy for me when they went to The Three Broomsticks. I was almost sat on by Ophelia Crookshank who came over to tell Hermoine that she was glad that she was feeling well enough to leave St Mungos after her accident. It was at that point that I decided to go back to the dorm before I got caught. Well I'm off the to common room for some butterbeer and knitting.

Arriana

1 comment:

Gryffinitter said...

I grabbed her jacket to delay her for a moment - you really need to be careful with that invisibility stuff....

Belladonna