Wednesday, January 21, 2009

QUESTIONAIRE

How long have you been knitting & how did you learn?  I've been knitting for almost ten years now. I took a class at my local LYS.
Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Intermediate
What are your favorite colors? red, black, blue, purple, pink and yellow
Any you dislike? green
Do you like Latvian type patterns? If so, what are your favorite patterns? I like how Latvian patterns look but I've yet to try any so I don't have a favorite yet.
Do you desire mittens for yourself, your "special someone else" or your child? Me of course
What is the measurement from your wrist to the tip of your longest finger? 7.5 inches
What is the circumference of your hand at it's widest point? 6.75 inches
What other things do you enjoy knitting? I enjoy knitting sweater, shawls, vests and socks.
What sort of needles do you enjoy working with?(addi turbo circulars and wooden double points that are not bamboo)
What's the one project that you've not yet tried but are dying to make? Colorwork gloves like the ones in the book Color Style
What other hobbies do you have? Do you spin? Sew? Garden? Cook? I spin and sew but I'm a major beginner at both.
Besides yarn, do you collect anything? journals
What kind of goodies do you enjoy? Sweets? Salty? I love chocolate, gummy worms, hard candy like butterscotch and jolly ranchers. 
Anything you hate or are allergic to? I hate black licorice and acrylic yarn.
What is your least favorite part of Winter? Black Ice


No comments: