Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Almost Here

I've never been so happy or anticipated the end of Lent so much. I gave up all bad snacks for Lent and let me tell you that I've been suffering. The first two weeks everytime I made a sandwich I thought about how good some chips would be with my sandwich of course it didn't help that there was a huge bag of chips on the kitchen table. I was okay for the next couple of weeks and then cakes and cookies started calling my name. This last week has been rough but I only have two days to go. Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

My BFF, for a few years in a row, gave up all junk food, too...no candy, no chips, no soda, no--oh, sorry! But yeah, I was right there by her and did my best to avoid having any of that in front of her! Hang in there! You're so close!

B said...

I got my package!! Thank you very much. I love the theme. It made my day! I'll be posting pics soon!
B