Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Moon Swap


Last night I got home and for this on my door from my swap partner Violet. Inside the box everything was labeled so nicely so I knew exactly what it was for. She really out did herself.


Some yummy Dream in color Smooshy to remind me of the foggy beach in La Push with a sock pattern.


Some stationary to keep in touch with my wolfy friends, a sweater key chain, some dpn needles, and some wolfy stitch markers. Violet rocks!


Then there is this beautiful bag which I've been wanting to make but haven't had the time to. It's like she read my wolfy mind. It's lined with the same fabric on the inside that's on the strap. Just absolutely beautiful Violet.




And she supplied me with some sweet snacks(almond nuggets my favorite) and wonderful teas for the tea junky in me.

I love this package thanks again Violet. I feel ridiculous spoiled!

No comments: