Monday, December 22, 2008

Warm Ewe Up Swap Q & A

Do you knit or crochet, or both? How long have you been at your craft? I knit and I've been at it for about 8 years.
Do you spin? Yes
What yarns/fibers are your favorites? I love Malabrigo, Lambs Pride, and alpaca. Wool and alpaca are my favorite fibers.
What yarns/fibers would you like to try but haven't? Bamboo and Socks That Rock Yarn
What are your favorite colors? Colors that you don't like? Red, pink, purple. I don't like green.
What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? sweaters, shawls and socks
What are you currently working on? I'm the queen of multiple projects, so I'm working on all of the above and some leg warmers.
What is your favorite FO?I don't really have a favorite one. I love them all.
Are there any techniques that you want to learn? Purling continental 
Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes I have both
How do you store your needles/hooks? In a fabric needle holder but I need another one.
Do you collect anything? No
Do you like sweets? Yes, chocolate
What are your favorite scents? Vanilla and cinnamon spice
Are you having a birthday during this swap? Yes, March 11th
Do you have any online wish lists? No
What is your living situation? Single with a cat, no children
Are you allergic to anything? No
Is there anything that you would like your pal to know? I don't like acrylic yarn at all.

No comments: